2010/02/18

Why this website ?

Today, I made a new highline. It was yet another highline because I'm in a trip with a friend and doing a highline every 3 days.
So, we both thinked : "That's a shame, we are rigging lines that will probably not be repeated, first because there are not a lot of people highlining, and second because nobody would know that there was a highline there !"
That's the reason why I decided to create this blog. To show where are the lines, to know how to access it, link it, rig it, and just to remember.
I want it simple, I want facts (no controversy), in order to share with every highliner that need information.
So I hope that the small community of highliner will help me doing that (and not crucify me because I'm unveiling the secrets of highlining), just by sending me their highline details (if they want to do it of course).

----------------------- French Version --------------

Aujourd'hui, j'ai encore fait une highline. Une de plus, parce que je suis en voyage avec un ami et que nous en faisons une tous les 3 jours.
C'est alors que nous nous sommes dit :"C'est dommage, nous tendons des lignes que probablement personne ne referra, premièrement parce qu'il y a peu de highliner dans le monde, mais surtout parce que personne ne sait où elles se trouvent !"
C'est pour cette raison que j'ai décidé de créer ce blog. Pour montrer où sont les lignes, comment y accéder, relier les points, les tendre et pour s'en rappeler.
Je veux faire simple, avec des faits (pas de controverses), pour partager avec tous les highliners qui veulent des informations.
Donc, j'espère que la petite communauté de highliner m'aidera à faire ça (et ne me crucifiera pas pour avoir dévoiler les secrets du highline), en m'envoyant juste les descriptifs de leur highline (s'ils le veulent bien, bien sûr).

No comments:

Post a Comment